Irish Cancer Society – Research Coordinator
Irish Cancer Society Research team are currently looking for a new member to join our team as Research Coordinator (Clinical Research).
To implement the Society’s clinical research funding calls and to assist in the management of on-going grants. To work with the Head of Research and the research team to provide input into Research Department policies, strategy and planning for enhancing cancer research capability in Ireland.
- Hold a PhD (or within 3 months of completion) or equivalent, in a relevant discipline (for example medicine, social science, nursing, allied health sciences or translational biomedical sciences)
- Good knowledge of the research environment including funding procedures, clinical/HSE structures and university processes.
- Experience of working on research projects involving clinical trials, or direct participant/patient contact is desirable. E.g. patient intervention studies etc.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team within the health service would be beneficial
- Experience within the cancer research/service provision landscape is desirable
Full details of the role can be found on our website at https://www.cancer.ie/about-us/jobs/research-co-ordinator-clinical-cancer-research
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send curriculum vitae and cover letter to: Amanda Walsh, Irish Cancer Society, 43/45 Northumberland Rd, Dublin D04 VX65 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is close of business Thursday 8th September, 2022.